Begin with these steps before applying makeup.
– Analyse the type and condition of the skin. The condition of your skin changes each day, so make an assessment each morning.
– Decide which products will improve the skin’s current condition. Understanding how various ingredients work and the range of options available to you is important.
– Choose the right foundation formula for the skin type and condition. Options include a stick foundation, lightweight tinted moisturiser, denser tinted balm, full-coverage liquid foundation, powder and oil-free formulas.
– Select the correct foundation shade for the skin tone.
– Select an under-eye concealer one or two tones lighter than the foundation and determine if a corrector is needed.
– Select the perfect shades of powder to ensure that the makeup stays fresh looking and lasts for hours. Choose a light powder to set concealer and that will double as an eye primer. Choose a deeper shade that works with the foundation tone.
– Test the colour of the powder on the skin after applying foundation.