1 bunch coriander
2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
150g cream cheese
2 sirloin steaks,
2 tbsp sunflower oil
60g salted pistachios
4 slices of wholemeal
1 tbsp lemon thyme leaves
Olive oil, for seasoning
- To make coriander cream, chop the coriander coarsely. Purée finely with yoghurt and cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper; then season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the steaks on a high heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove and then leave to rest for 3 minutes wrapped in aluminium foil.
- Meanwhile, shell the pistachios and chop them very coarsely.
- Unwrap the steaks and cut into 1-2cm cubes.
- Spread slices of bread with coriander cream. Top with steak cubes, pistachios and lemon thyme.
- Season with salt, pepper and a few drops of olive oil.
- Serve immediately.