Warm-up from the inside out with Bomba Rooftop’s Steamy & Blushing cocktail: a Turkish delight inspired hot gin punch that is the cure for cold hands this winter.
Steamy & Blushing Cocktail
● 45ml Tanqueray Rangpur gin
● 15ml white cacao liqueur
● 120ml cold brew hibiscus and rose petal tea
● 5ml Pernod pastis
● 5ml rose syrup (or simple sugar syrup)
● 7ml rose water
● 10ml grapefruit juice
● 10ml lemon juice
● Turkish delight
How to make a Steamy & Blushing Cocktail
1. Warm all ingredients in a large saucepan on low heat.
2. Serve in a large ceramic cup.
3. Garnish with a skewered cube of Turkish delight.
Note: This recipe can easily be scaled up when entertaining. Warm in a slow cooker and serve with a ladle to impress guests at your next party