Make your mornings a little bit early and try a Spoonful of Sarah’s Overnight Protein Oats! Leaving these oats in the fridge overnight makes them the perfect early morning treat.
Spoonful of Sarah’s Overnight Protein Oats: Ingredients
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop protein powder (30g | 1.1oz) (vanilla or unflavoured)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt.
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup.
- Pinch Himalayan salt.
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (we used a combination of blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- 1 tsp Premedy’s High Strength Probiotic
How to make Spoonful of Sarah’s Overnight Protein Oats
1. Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl. Mix together well.
2. Tip into a jar or bowl of your choice.
3. Add wet ingredients and either stir well or if using a jar, put the lid on and shake until well mixed.
4. Put in the fridge overnight.
5. Stir in Premedy’s High Strength Probiotic. Enjoy with frozen, fresh or melted berries on top.