1 small lemon
1 tbsp sugar
1-2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp mint leaves
1 tbsp dill tips
4 slices of sourdough
250g cream cheese
- Halve the lemon and squeeze out the juice. Peel carrots and cut into long thin strips with the peeler. Mix with half the lemon juice, sugar, plus salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Cut the avocados in half. Remove the stones.
- Remove flesh with a spoon and cut into bite-sized cubes and toss in the remaining lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash and clean the radishes and cut into thin slices.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a pan without the oil until golden brown.
- Coarsely chop the mint and dill. Spread the slices of bread with cream cheese. Top with avocado, radish, carrots, herbs and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.