Makes: 24 cookies
- 3⁄4 Cup – Lakanto Monkfruit Golden Sweetener
- 1⁄2 Cup – Butter Unsalted Melted
- 3⁄4 Cup – Peanut Butter
- 1 – Whole Egg
- 1 1⁄2 Cups – Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter (to fill)
Peanut Butter Cookies Method:
- Combine the sweetener and melted butter, peanut butter and lightly beaten egg. Mix well.
- Gradually add sifted flour and remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Place teaspoonfuls of mixture onto a greased tray, flattening with a fork.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes at 160C.
Recipe courtesy of Lakanto