Make your next lunch box filler these delicious gluten-free Nutty Granola Bars.
Nutty Granola Bars
¾ cup honey
¼ cup coconut oil
¾ cup peanut butter
1 ½ cups quinoa flakes
¾ cup desiccated coconut
¾ cup crushed cornflakes, gluten free
½ cup raw almonds, chopped
½ cup raw cashew nuts, chopped
½ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup raisins
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Line the base and sides of a 20 x 30 cm sponge roll tin with baking paper.
- Place honey, coconut oil and peanut butter in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until the mixture is melted.
- Combine quinoa flakes, coconut, cornflakes, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, raisins, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour the honey and peanut butter mixture over the dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly in to the prepared baking tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Let cool then refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting in to bars.