1 Pack of Silver Fern Farms Lamb Steaks
Vegetable couscous, to serve
Crumbled feta cheese, snap peas and salsa to serve (optional)
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
2 cloves garlic, crushed
½ tsp ground cumin
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
¼ cup natural yogurt
How to make Lamb Steaks with Yogurt & Cilantro Marinade
- Remove Silver Fern Farms Lamb Steaks out of the pack to bloom.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Coat lamb steaks with the mixture and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Wipe excess marinade from the steaks and set aside (used later to deglaze the pan)
- Cook the steak on a hot barbecue for 4 minutes on each side (medium-rare). Remove to a plate, cover with foil and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Deglaze the pan with remaining marinade.
- Slice lamb across the grain and serve over a vegetable couscous. Drizzle with remaining marinade from the pan and garnish with crumbled feta cheese, snap peas and salsa if desired.