Fish Tortillas Recipe. The fresh coriander, mango and juicy tomatoes are the perfect accompaniment to spicy fish fillets in these quick and easy fish tortillas.
Fish Tortillas Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 bunch coriander with roots
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 4 thick white boneless fish fillets,
- cut into 3cm-wide strips
- 8 mini flour tortillas
- 1 baby cos, trimmed, leaves separated
- 1 avocado, deseeded, peeled, diced
- 1 mango, cheeks removed, diced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- coriander sprigs, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
How to make our Fish Tortillas Recipe:
1. Finely chop roots, 2cm stalks and ½ cup coriander leaves. Place into a bowl. Add ¼ cup lemon juice, oil, cumin, ground coriander, salt and pepper. Stir until combined. Add fish and turn, coating well with marinade. Stand for 10 minutes.
2. Heat tortillas as per packet instructions. Combine avocado, mango, tomatoes and onion in a bowl. Heat a chargrill pan, non-stick frying pan or barbecue hotplate over medium-high heat. Add fish fillets and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
3. Place 2 tortillas onto each serving plate. Top with lettuce. Place fish fillets onto lettuce bed. Spoon over salsa and top with coriander sprigs. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.