This melon skewers recipe is a quick and easy starter for your summer banquet.
See related: 13 Healthy Dinner Recipes For The Week
Melon Skewers Recipe: Ingredients
- ½ large honeydew melon
- ½ large rockmelon
- ¼ piece seedless watermelon
- 16 small skewers
- Small basil leaves
- 220g cherry bocconcini, drained
- 100g prosciutto, torn in thinner strips
- Good quality pesto, to drizzle
Melon Skewers Recipe: Method
- Using a melon baller, scoop out balls from the honeydew, rockmelon and watermelon. You will need 16 of each.
- Skewer a piece of each melon, with basil, bocconcini and prosciutto. Serve with pesto to dip.
Smart tip: You will have leftover melon, so keep and use in fruit salad, or chill and use in smoothies.
See also: You’ll love this Easy Vietnamese Beef Pho Recipe.