Makes 6 Financiers
- 1 ½ cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup self-raising gf or wholemeal flour
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¾ cup nut milk of choice
- ¼ cup Bonne Maman Blackcurrant Conserve
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp almond essence (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp almond flakes
Blackcurrant Jam Financier Muffins Method
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cases.
- In a bowl combine the almond meal, our, maple syrup, vanilla essence, almond essence and nut milks. Stir to combine well with a spoon.
- Add in the Bonne Maman Blackcurrant Conserve and stir slightly (just once or twice) – don’t blend the jam in the dough.
- Spoon the batter in the paper cases, top with a few almond flakes and place in the oven to cook for 30-35 minutes.
Recipe and imagery courtesy of Claire Power, @healthyfrenchwife. www.bonnemaman.com.au @bonnemaman_au