We’ve compiled some of our favourite places to visit in the country. Start ticking them off your travel bucket list!
1. Australia is home to 19 World Heritage Sites, including the eerie Willandra Lakes Region in NSW.
2. Swim with the Whale Sharks at Ningaloo Reef, Exmouth, Western Australia.
3. Wherever you turn, the view is spectacular at Lord Howe Island.
4. Spectacular Sydney is home to four of Australia’s top five most-Instagrammed locations.
5. Tasmania is home to many of Australia’s official Great Walks, including The Overland Track.
6. White sand, crystal clear water and palm trees are part and parcel to Queensland’s Mission Beach.
7. The aerial view of Hardy Reef, home to the Heart Reef, in the Great Barrier Reef is just as beautiful above the water as it is below.
8. Enjoy the rugged ridges, gully scenery and seasonal waterfalls that make up South Australia’s Morialta Conservation Park.
9. Located in Torquay, one of Victoria’s favourite seaside towns, Point Danger Marine Sanctuary is ideal for snorkelling and exploring the diverse marine life.
10. Picturesque wine valley in Barossa, South Australia produces some of the country’s best wines.
11. The grapes from many of Victoria’s Yarra Valley vineyards deliver more subtle flavours than most.
12. The heart of Australia, Uluru Kata Tjuta national park, Northern Territory is worthy of everyone’s bucket list.