Top tips with 3M
Top tips with 3M
Everyday, the MiNDFOOD office is creating content and a very large paper trail. To help the team focus, complete their daily tasks and reduce the paper swell, 3M’s range of products are always on hand.
Here is a list of top tips that we found has helped us put our September issue to bed.
1. Tagging important articles is easily done with Post-it® notes. They can then be ordered using Post-it Flags to helps us decide on the best of the bunch.
2. The editorial team are always on the lookout for inspiration and new ideas. Having Post-it notes at hand helps them keep track of their thoughts when that lightning moment strikes
3. Post-it® Easel pad and Post-it® Big pads notes allow for high visibility in a cluttered office (ahem, things can get messy by the end of a crazy deadline). Whenever we want to brainstorm an idea or choose our favourite cover, we just need a wall or a cupboard door to post all our thoughts up onto.
4. Everyone needs Post-it® notes in an office emergency – whether this is leaving a message for a colleague or reminding them about an important last-minute meeting. Post-it® Pop-up Notes Dispenser help avoid having to sift through the pile of paper on your desk when time is of the essence.
5. Colour-coding helps make the office function. This may sound dramatic, but the thought of sending a magazine to print without colour-coding all our tasks using Post-it notes is a frightening one!
6. Post-it® Flags and Page Markers save time as they make it very clear to your co-workers what they need to do. The MiNDFOOD team need as much time as possible to create all that great content.
7. Post-it® Super Sticky notes are perfect when placing VERY LOUD and OBVIOUS messages on your co-workers’ computer screens. (And, the cheerful bright colours help you stop coming across as rude, which is the last thing that Post-it® with the three exclamation marks ever meant to come across as.)