LGFBNZ aims to improve confidence, and a sense of normality at a time that may be anything but normal
Please help make a difference to people’s lives when they need it most.
Donate at www.lookgoodfeelbetter.co.nz.
More and more cancer patients are signing up for classes to help them feel better, by showing them ways to look good during treatment.Look good feel better aims to improve confidence, and a sense of normality at a time that may be anything but normal
Please help make a difference to people’s lives when they need it most
This year Look Good Feel Better is putting on 300 workshops around New Zealand, but there are many more women who need something to look forward to as they manage the gruelling side-effects of their cancer treatment.
WHAT: Feel Better Month
WHEN: July 1 – 31, 2016
WHY: To raise funds for Look Good Feel Better, and help the charity ensure no one has to travel more than 30 minutes to attend a life-enhancing workshop. You can enable LGFBNZ to extend its free classes across New Zealand through your support during Feel Better Month
How you can support Look Good Feel Better during Feel Better Month:
· Purchase Look Good Feel Better merchandise including nail files and the new exclusive bracelets, or make a donation at any of the beauty counters in store
· Buy a lipstick from our participating brands at your local store. Farmers and participating brands will both donate $1 from each lipstick* sold to Look Good Feel Better
· Purchase any Revlon nail enamel* and both Farmers and Revlon will donate $1 from each enamel sold
· Purchase an Essie limited edition ‘Coming Together’ nail enamel and both Farmers and Essie will donate $1 from each sold
· You can enjoy a mini makeover in exchange for a $5 donation