400g different flours (a mix of oat and buckwheat flour)
1 tsp cardamom
Cream, jam and berries, to serve
- Melt the butter. Set aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add half of the milk and the flour. Whisk until smooth.
- Add the rest of the flour, the cardamom, milk and butter. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- If you want sweet waffles, you can add a little sugar – but if you are serving with jam and cream, sugar is probably not needed.
- Cook in a waffle iron for 1 to 1½ minutes.
- Serve with cream, jam and berries, as desired.