Vegan, Refined Sugar Free & Gluten Free
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Flour
- ¼ Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp X50 Organic Matcha Tea
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ Cup Plant Mylk
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2.5 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
Matcha Glaze Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Powdered Monk Fruit Sweetener
- ¼ Tsp X50 Organic Matcha Tea
- 1 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Plant Mylk
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and slightly grease a mini donut pan with spray coconut oil.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix together. Pour the wet into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until just combined. Allow the batter to rest for 5 minutes, then stir again.
- Spoon the batter into the 6 donut moulds. Place in the oven and bake for approximately 12minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack for cooling.
- For the glaze, add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together until smooth. Dip the top of each donut into the glaze and place on the wire rack for cooling. Dust with more matcha and enjoy!