- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup soda water
- Extra mint and strawberries to serve
- Muddle strawberries and sugar/sweetener in a glass to release the juices. Try to get the strawberry pieces small enough to fit through a straw. You can use a blender for this step if preferred.
- Add the lime juice and stir to combine.
- Clap the mint together in your hands to release the scent (you’ll know it’s worked when your hands smell minty!).
- Fill the glass with ice and add soda water. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with extra mint and strawberry slices.
Latest research from the Dry July Foundation reveals that July is 30% more popular to take a break from alcohol than January. Now in its 15th year, Dry July Foundation encourages all Australians to sign up for the 31-day challenge to help raise funds for people affected by cancer. To date, Dry July has raised over $73 million dollars for people affected by cancer for more than 80 cancer organisation across Australia. Sign up and help raise funds by visiting the Dry July website at www.dryjuly.com.