260g whole almonds
40g sesame seeds
2 cloves garlic, finely grated
2 tsp grated ginger
1 tsp curry powder
1 tbsp salt flakes
4 tbsp tamari
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. In a large bowl mix the garlic, ginger, curry powder, salt and tamari until combined.
3. Spread the almonds, pepitas and sesame seeds on a baking tray and toast for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven and toss through the tamari mix until evenly coated.
5. Return mixture to the oven, spreading mixture out on a baking tray again and toast for around 10 more minutes. Note: keep an eye on them as you want some colour but they can go from perfect to burnt quite quickly!
6. Cool completely. This can be stored in an airtight container.
Inspired by the new Special K Nourish Apricot, Cranberry & Almond.