Salted Pretzel Rocky Road Recipe
Serves about 12
150g digestive biscuits, coarsely broken
½ cup almonds, toasted
½ cup hazelnuts, toasted
1 cup salted pretzels
250g vanilla and raspberry marshmallows, halved
3 x 52g Crunchie bars or Cherry Ripe bars, coarsely chopped
300g dark chocolate, chopped
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 23cm square cake pan with baking paper.
- Combine biscuits, almonds, hazelnuts, pretzels, marshmallows and Cherry Ripe bars in a large bowl.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir with a metal spoon for 3-4 minutes or until melted. Pour dark chocolate over the biscuit mixture. Gently stir to combine.
- Spoon into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Refridgerate for 1½ hours or until set. Cut into squares to serve.
See our step-by-step video with MiNDFOOD’s Food Director Michelle McHugh, showing you how to make this easy chocolate recipe, featured in our April issue on sale now. Click here to watch.
Try some of our other favourite salted pretzel recipes: