Impress your party guests with this delicious Spanish Platter with pears, olives, cheese and jambon that can be prepared in advance and is sure to wow.
Spanish Platter Recipe: Ingredients
- 3 small pears
- 120g shalved jamon or prosciutto, cut in half lengthways
- 200g tub purchased capsicum dip
- 1 cup mixed Spanish olives – lemon-filled, Manchego cheese-filled & pimento-filled
- 200g piece Manchego cheese
- 1/3 cup caperberries
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 180g packet sweet olive-oil tortas
How to make a Spanish Platter
1. Cut pears into quarters. Wrap a strip of jamon around each wedge of pear and place on a large serving platter. Spoon dip into a serving bowl.
2. Place olives in a bowl and add to platter with bowl of dip and wedge of cheese.
3. Place caperberries onto platter and drizzle with oil. Serve with tortas.
Note: Sweet olive-oil tortas are imported from Seville, Spain. If unavailable substitute with lavash crackers or water crackers.