2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
⅓ cup white wine
¼ cup lemon juice
⅓ cup finely grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water for 6-8 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep-sided frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, or until golden.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add the wine and lemon juice; bring to a simmer. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until reduced.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the pasta, reserved cooking water, parmesan and lemon zest. Reduce heat to low and toss until sauce is thickened.
- Serve sprinkled with extra parmesan.