1/3 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
8 mint leaves
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup ginger ale
- Clap the mint in your hands to release the scent, then place in a cocktail shaker.
- Add orange juice, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar to the shaker.
- Add a few ice cubes to the shaker and shake until combined.
- Pour into an ice filled glass and top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with orange slices and mint.
Latest research from the Dry July Foundation reveals that July is 30% more popular to take a break from alcohol than January. Now in its 15th year, Dry July Foundation encourages all Australians to sign up for the 31-day challenge to help raise funds for people affected by cancer. To date, Dry July has raised over $73 million dollars for people affected by cancer for more than 80 cancer organisation across Australia. Sign up and help raise funds by visiting the Dry July website at www.dryjuly.com.