2 red capsicums, roughly chopped
2 onions, peeled and cut into wedges
1 1/2 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
1 x 40g sachet McCormick Slow Cookers Country Style Chicken Casserole
4 x 170g salmon fillets
1 cup parsley, chopped
1 cup rocket leaves, roughly chopped
1. Place capsicum, onion and tomatoes into slow cooker insert pot and mix through McCormick Slow Cookers Recipe Base.
2. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours on high. (Keep covered during cooking. Cooking times may vary between slow cooker models)
3. Make a layer by doubling over a sheet of foil large enough to rest the salmon fillets on.
4. Remove the lid and gently place the salmon fillet foil layer on top.
5. Cook for a further 40 minutes on high then fold the parsley and rocket through the salsa before serving.