- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 450g extra firm tofu
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp Moroccan spice blend
- ½ cup Bonne Maman Mango & Peach Conserve
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup of wholemeal couscous
- salt & pepper
- chopped parsley
Mango & Peach Tofu Curry Method
- Chop the tofu in cubes and combine in a bowl with the plain flour.
- Heat a large pan on medium heat and heat the olive oil.
- Add in the tofu and cook on all sides until golden.
- In the meantime, cook the couscous in water following the packet instructions.
- Remove tofu from the pan and place the tofu on the side.
- In the same pan, cook the onion and garlic until clear and soft for a few minutes with a bit of olive oil.
- Add in the Moroccan spices and stir.
- Pour the Bonne Maman Mango & Peach Conserve in the pan along with the water and stir to combine.
- Add in the tofu again and stir together on medium heat.
- Serve with couscous, salt, pepper and chopped parsley or coriander.
Recipe and imagery courtesy of Claire Power, @healthyfrenchwife. www.bonnemaman.com.au @bonnemaman_au