For the patties:
- 500g chicken mince
- ½ cup macadamias, chopped
- ½ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 brioche buns
- Macadamia aioli
- BBQ sauce
- Sliced tomato
- Pickled red onion
- Sweet potato chips
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and, using your hands, form 4 patties.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook the patties for 4-5 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Serve on a toasted brioche bun with macadamia aioli, BBQ sauce, sliced tomato, lettuce, rocket, sprouts, gherkin and pickled red onion.
- Add a side of thin cut sweet potato chips and macadamia aioli.