Looking for a nutritious mid-week meal? This Lamb & Black Bean Healthy Stir-Fry with Spring Onion, Chilli & Brown Rice is a fuss-free way to enjoy delicious Asian inspired flavours.
Lamb & Black Bean Healthy Stir-Fry with Spring Onion, Chilli & Brown Rice
1 packet Silver Fern Farms Lamb Stir-Fry
1 tbsp sesame oil
6 spring onions, shredded
4 zucchini, shredded
1 tbsp shredded ginger
Micro purple shiso, to serve
Brown rice, to serve
Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
Chilli oil to serve
Beef & Black Bean Marinade
2 tbsps fermented Chinese black beans
2 tbsps black vinegar (you can also use balsamic vinegar)
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp finely grated ginger
¼ cup shoaxing wine
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsps honey
- To make the marinade, place black beans, vinegar, garlic, ginger, shaoxing wine, soy sauce and honey in a medium bowl. Add the Silver Fern Farms Lamb Stir-Fry and toss to combine. Place in the refrigerator and allow to infuse for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat. In two batches add the lamb and cook for 4 minutes, the remove from the pan, set aside, keep warm. Add the marinade to the pan, cook for 1 minute, add to the lamb.
- Wipe out the pan with paper towel. Add the onion, zucchini and ginger to the frying pan and cook, tossing for 30 seconds.
- To serve, divide the lamb and zucchini mixture between bowls.
- Top with shiso and serve with brown rice, sesame seeds and chilli oil.
Try some of our other stir-fry recipes: