1 pack Silver Fern Farms PURE 99% Lamb Burgers with Rump
Chilli and tomato chutney
400 g roughly chopped tomatoes
1 small onion, chopped
1 tsp salt
30 g fresh ginger, finely grated
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
2 green chillies, finely chopped
65 ml white vinegar
½ tsp curry powder
150 g white sugar
1 red onion
½ cup white vinegar
½ cup cream cheese
6 naan breads, warmed
½ cup coriander
- Remove PURE 99% Lamb Burgers with Rump from the freezer and packaging.
- To make chilli & tomato chutney, add all ingredients into a blender and blitz until combined. Pour mixture into a medium pot on a medium heat and reduce for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally or until a chutney-like consistency.
- Preheat barbecue or pan to high heat.
- Slice red onion into rings and place in a small ceramic bowl; cover with white vinegar to pickle.
- Reduce barbecue or pan to low-medium heat. Add burgers and cook for 8 minutes (5 minutes if defrosted). Flip and pierce burger to allow juices to run free. Cook for a further 4-6 minutes (3-5 minutes if defrosted), until the burgers are fully cooked.
- To serve, spread cream cheese on warmed naan bread. Top with a tablespoon of chill & tomato chutney. Add Lamb Burgers with Rump, pickled onion, and coriander. Fold in half to serve.