Winner of the Product of the Year 2020 in the Smallgoods – Deli Category (survey of 10,000 people by Nielson), D’Orsogna Flame Roasted Sweet Honey Mustard Ham is available nationwide at your local Woolworths.
Serves 4 as a meal or 8 as snacks; Prep time: 5 mins; Cook time: 10 mins
8 x 12cm tortilla
2 cup grated cheese of choice
2 cups pulled chicken (or roast chicken)
4 tsp smoked paprika
½ cup spring onions, sliced
Salt and pepper (optional)
Charred corn salsa
½ cup diced red capsicum
½ cup black beans rinsed and drained
½ cup charred corn
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp oil
Salt and pepper
4 tbsp sour cream
4 tbsp chipotle mayonnaise
1. Lay out four tortillas then divide the ingredients across all four layering cheese, chicken, ham, cheese, spring onion then sprinkle with paprika and top with another tortilla.
2. Oil a large fry pan over medium high heat.
3. Place the tortillas on the pan (or as many as fit) and cook on one side for 4-5 minutes before turning and cooking the other side until the cheese has melted and the tortillas are browned.
4. Remove to a board a slice in half or quarters.
5. Plate tortillas topped with Corn Salsa, sour cream and chipotle.
For more on the quality hams, bacon and continental Craft Meats by D’Orsogna, click here.