Use last night’s leftover boiled chicken in this delicious Chicken and Crispy Rice-Noodle Soup Recipe. The fresh herbs give it a beautiful taste and aroma.
Chicken and Crispy Rice-Noodle Soup Recipe: Ingredients
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 500g rice noodles, cut into logs
- 2 cups reserved chicken, shredded
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cups bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup Thai-basil leaves
- 2 cups hot leftover chicken stock
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup chilli sauce
How to make Chicken and Crispy Rice-Noodle Soup
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat.
2. Cook noodles for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until golden.
3. Place noodles in 2 bowls and top with shredded chicken, onions, bean sprouts, and herbs.
4. Add hot chicken stock and serve with lemon wedges and leftover chilli & ginger sauce.