Makes approximately 12 pieces
65g Ceres Organics RAW Cacao Butter
50g Ceres Organics RAW Cacao Powder
½ tsp Ceres Organics Vanilla Extract
3 tbsp Wholesome Sweeteners RAW Blue Agave Syrup
Your choice of raw nuts, seeds, dried fruit
You will need:
A large saucepan with steaming hot water and heatproof mixing bowl (or bain marie)
A mixing spatula or wooden spoon
Chocolate moulds, ice tray or cookie cutters
Note: Make sure all utensils are dry; water and chocolate don’t mix!
1. Place cacao butter in a heatproof mixing bowl. Melt gently by sitting the bowl over a large pan of steaming hot water.
2. When the cacao butter has melted completely, fold in the cacao powder and mix to a smooth consistency.
3. Add the vanilla extract and agave syrup. Mix until completely blended. Remove from heat and continue to mix briskly until the mixture thickens a little.
4. At this stage, you can add in raw nuts, seeds and dried fruits or place them in the moulds.
5. Spoon chocolate mixture into moulds and allow to set slightly. Decorate with extra nuts, seeds or dried fruit before putting in the freezer to set completely, about 10 minutes.
6. Remove chocolate from moulds, keep in airtight container and refrigerate until you’re ready to indulge.