Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 x 300g packets cauliflower rice
- 500g packet frozen vegetable stir-fry
- 2 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 4 eggs
- 75g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- ⅓ cup small fresh coriander sprigs
- ⅔ cup store-bought kimchi, chopped
Cauliflower Fried Rice with Kimchi and Eggs
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C (fan-forced).
- Heat oil in a large flameproof baking dish over medium-high heat. Cook garlic, ginger and cauliflower rice, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Add vegetable mix and soy sauce. Stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Make 4 small indents in the rice mixture. Crack eggs into indents. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until whites are set.
- Meanwhile, place sugar snap peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain. Serve rice topped with sugar snap peas, coriander, and kimchi.