- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 telegraph cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 8 x 120g green scampi, cleaned and butterflied
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200g burrata, torn
- ¼ cup each tarragon and parsley leaves
- ¼ cup extra virgin oil, extra
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Place the sugar and vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Take off the heat, pour into a large bowl and refrigerate until cold. Add the cucumbers, gently toss to combine and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high. Line a large baking tray with foil. Arrange the scampi on the tray. Mix to combine the oil, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Spoon over the scampi and dot with burrata.
- Place under the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until golden.
- Meanwhile, place the herbs and oil in a small food processor, season and blend until smooth.
- Strain the cucumber from pickling liquid and divide between plates.
- Top with scampi and drizzle with oil and lemon wedges, to serve.