Blueberry Pancake Recipe. Whether you’re treating mum to breakfast in bed or baking up a sweet treat for friends, this Blueberry Pancake Recipe is the ultimate in easy, tasty goodness.
1 cup self raising flour
2 tbsp white sugar
1 cup milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
30g butter, melted
1 cup blueberries
Maple syrup (to serve)
1. Sift the flour and sugar into a bowl. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
2. Add milk, egg and melted butter. Whisk to combine. Add the blueberries and stir gently.
3. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium low heat and grease lightly with butter or oil.
4. For each pancake, place 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan. Cook until bubbles burst on surface and the edges start to go dry. Turn and cook other side until golden brown.
5. Serve with maple syrup and a dash of blueberries on top for the perfect Mother’s Day gift.
You’re sure to love our other sweet pancake recipes: