Forget boring mid-week meals and try this tasty Beef Mince Balls with Chinese Broccoli & Black Bean Sauce Recipe.
Beef Mince Balls with Chinese Broccoli & Black Bean Sauce Recipe
- 500g beef mince
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 2 red chillies, chopped
- 3cm piece ginger, grated
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup black bean sauce
- ½ cup canned black beans, drained
- ½ cup beef stock
- 200g Chinese broccoli, trimmed
- 100g snow peas
- 1 cup crispy noodles, steamed
- rice and chilli flakes, to serve
How to make our Beef Mince Balls with Chinese Broccoli & Black Bean Sauce Recipe
1. Place mince, shallot, chillies ginger and eggwhite in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape into 20 small rounds and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a large deep pan or wok over medium heat and cook meatballs, in batches, for 5 minutes, turning, until golden. Remove and keep warm.
3. Add black bean sauce and beans to pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Pour in stock and cook another 2 minutes until it begins to thicken.
4. Return meatballs to the pan with Chinese broccoli and snow peas. Simmer for 2 minutes or until broccoli is tender.
5. Serve with steamed rice, crispy noodles and dried chilli flakes.