For the wraps:
- 2 small colourful capsicums, red & yellow
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp Za’atar spice mix
- Olive oil for cooking
- 2 Mission wraps
- 1 Hass avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
For the herb sauce:
- ½ cup thick Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, zested
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- Pinch sea salt
To make the herb sauce:
- Combine all of the ingredients into a small bowl, stir well and set aside.
To make the wraps:
- Slice the capsicums into chunky pieces, remove the seeds and place in a bowl. Drizzle over with a little olive oil and toss to coat.
- Slice the chicken breast in half and butterfly it open. Drizzle over a little olive oil and sprinkle over the Za’atar spice mix.
- Heat a BBQ grill or a heavy base grill pan to medium high heat. Add the capsicum and chicken. Turn the capsicums once they start to blister and lightly char. Once the capsicums become soft, remove them from the grill and set aside. Turn the chicken once light golden char marks develop, then remove from the heat once the other side is also lightly golden.
- To build the wrap, add a handful of baby spinach, followed by half the grilled capsicum. Add half the chicken breast sliced into strips followed by half the avocado slices. Spoon over a good dollop of the herb sauce. Roll the wrap up and place it back on the BBQ grill until lightly heated. Repeat for the second wrap. Serve straight away.