- ½ quantity no-knead pizza dough – recipe here
- ¼ cup (60ml) tomato passata
- 3 slices prosciutto, torn
- 3 slices ham, torn
- 6 slices hot sopressa (or salami)
- 1 cup kale leaves, torn
- ⅓ cup (35g) grated mozzarella
- 200g ball fresh mozzarella, torn
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- ½ tsp salt flakes
Antipasti Stromboli Method
- Preheat the oven to 240°C (220°C fan forced). Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to a rectangle measuring about 30x40cm. Spread with the tomato passata, leaving a 2cm border on each long end.
- Arrange the prosciutto, ham, sopressa and kale on top of the dough. Scatter with the mozzarella and fior di latte. Starting with a long edge, tightly roll the dough into a scroll shape.
- Carefully place the scroll seam-side down on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush with the egg and sprinkle with the chilli, fennel and salt. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and puffed. Set aside to cool slightly and then slice to serve.
Find our delicious No-knead Pizza Dough recipe here.