1. Delightfully radiant Jimmy Choo L’Eau (90ml eau de toilette, $149) will make you forget it’s winter with notes of hibiscus, nectarine and peony.
2. Spring arrives early this year as Lancome La Vie est Belle returns in its freshest, most radiant incarnation to date. A hint of sparkling citrus and a beautiful bouquet of sumptuous jasmine, iris and lily of the valley comes to life in one spritz of limited-edition Bouquet de Printemps (100ml eau de parfum, $155).
3. Devotees of Narciso Rodriguez For Her won’t be disappointed with this blooming reworking of the designer’s classic scent. The warm and captivating signature note of musk remains at the heart of Fleur Musc (100ml eau de parfum, $225) while a charming bouquet of pink flowers, a touch of pink peppercorns and seductive base notes of patchouli and amber create an intriguing and edgy take on floral fragrance.
4. Indulging just got a whole lot more luxurious – not to mention guilt-free. Viktor & Rolf’s most delectable fragrance Bonbon makes a comeback with Summer Edition (100ml eau de toilette, $145). With notes of caramel, pink grapefruit, blackcurrant and a hint of icing-sugar accord this is one fragrance that’s fit for a true gourmand.
5. Jo Malone London is no stranger to drawing on Britain’s iconic heritage to weave a redolent tale. This season fabled English intellectuals, the Bloomsbury Set – philosophers, artists and literary greats Virginia Woolf and E.M. Forster – bring to life a vibrant and eclectic collection of five colognes. Unexpected harmonies of intoxicating notes evokes the unconventional life that the group lead; our pick of the bunch: the undeniably mischievous Whisky & Cedarwood ($114 for each 30ml cologne).
6. Elizabeth Arden’s tranquil new scent, White Tea (100ml eau de toilette, $99) captures the moment – in fact, it’s almost like mindfulness in a bottle. White tea extract, Italian mandarin, sea breeze accord and Turkish rose make this simple yet mesmerising scent one that is unforgettable.
7. Iconic Dior fragrance J’Adore gets a new edition this autumn – Dior J’Adore in Joy (100ml eau de toilette, $220). Dior master perfumer Francois Demachy – the nose behind the maison’s most iconic has worked his magic once again. An unexpected pinch of salt, blooming white flowers – jasmine, neroli and tuberose – and juicy white peach capture the essence in a joy in a bottle.
8. A great scent has the power to transport the senses to another time and place; this time it’s downtown New York during summer that we’re planning on visiting with Coach‘s newest fragrance, EDT (eau de toilette 90ml, $150).