1. & 2. Much to our delight, home fragrance purveyor Ashley & Co has branched out into the world of all-natural haircare, launchingHair Wash Locks and Soft Locks ($39.99). Suitable for all hair types, the formulations have been whipped using a cleansing and nourishing combo of essential oils that leave locks bouncy and luscious.
3. Finishing spray meets dry shampoo in Australian haircare whizz Kevin Murphy‘s must-have, Doo Over. Spritz the lightweight spray onto roots to remove excess oil and give locks a hit of moisture while providing light hold.
4. O&M Know Knott will sort out rebellious tresses in no time at all. Apply to wet hair and the cold-pressed organic Argan and Macadamia oils will leave locks glossy and tangle-free.
5. If your hair is in recovery mode thanks to a hefty dose of summer’s surf and the sun, add R+CO Palm Springs into your haircare regimen, stat. A nourishing cocktail of beautifying oils care for damaged tresses that need extra attention. Use as a mask, a treatment before you shampoo or an alternative to your usual shampoo.
6. There’s not a single hair type that wouldn’t benefit from this multi-tasking must-have. Enriched with antioxidant-rich Argan oil, Moroccanoil Treatment enhances shine, detangles tresses, speeds up drying time and deeply nourishes hair, leaving locks smooth, shiny and easy to manage.
7. Salt sprays that promise that just-stepped-out-of-the-surf look tend to leave tresses feeling crunchy. Sachajuan Ocean Mist on the other hand, does the opposite: hair looks healthy, voluminous and full of those hard to recreate beach waves.