1. Delightfully radiant Jimmy Choo Lâ€™Eau (90ml eau de toilette, $149)Â will make you forget itâ€™s winter with notes of hibiscus, nectarine and peony.
2.Â Spring arrives early this year as Lancome La Vie est Belle returns in its freshest, most radiant incarnation to date. A hint of sparkling citrus and a beautiful bouquet of sumptuous jasmine, iris and lily of the valley comes to life in one spritz of limited-edition Bouquet de Printemps (100ml eau de parfum, $155).
3.Â Devotees of Narciso Rodriguez For Her wonâ€™t be disappointed with this blooming reworking of the designerâ€™s classic scent. The warm and captivating signature note of musk remains at the heart of Fleur Musc (100ml eau de parfum, $225) while a charming bouquet of pink flowers, a touch of pink peppercorns and seductive base notes of patchouli and amber create an intriguing and edgy take on floral fragrance.
4. Indulging just got a whole lot more luxurious â€“Â not to mention guilt-free. Viktor & Rolfâ€™s most delectable fragrance Bonbon makes a comeback with Summer Edition (100ml eau de toilette, $145). With notes of caramel, pink grapefruit, blackcurrant and a hint of icing-sugar accord this is one fragrance thatâ€™s fit for a true gourmand.
5. Jo Malone London is no stranger to drawing on Britainâ€™s iconic heritage to weave a redolent tale. This season fabled English intellectuals, the Bloomsbury Set â€“ philosophers, artists and literary greats Virginia Woolf and E.M. Forster â€“ bring to life a vibrant and eclectic collection of five colognes. Unexpected harmonies of intoxicating notes evokes the unconventional life that the group lead; our pick of the bunch: the undeniably mischievous Whisky & Cedarwood ($114 for each 30ml cologne).
6. Elizabeth Ardenâ€™s tranquil new scent, White Tea (100ml eau de toilette, $99) captures the moment â€“ in fact, itâ€™s almost like mindfulness in a bottle. White tea extract, Italian mandarin, sea breeze accord and Turkish rose make this simple yet mesmerising scent one that is unforgettable.
7. Iconic Dior fragrance Jâ€™Adore gets a new edition this autumn â€“ Â Dior Jâ€™Adore in Joy (100ml eau de toilette, $220). Dior master perfumer Francois Demachy â€“ the nose behind the maisonâ€™s most iconic has worked his magic once again. An unexpected pinch of salt, blooming white flowers â€“ jasmine, neroli and tuberose â€“ and juicy white peach capture the essence in a joy in a bottle.
8.Â A great scent has the power to transport the senses to another time and place; this time itâ€™s downtown New York during summer that weâ€™re planning on visiting with Coachâ€˜s newest fragrance, EDT (eau de toilette 90ml, $150).