1. Want bold matte colour that stays put without drying your lips? NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Let’s Go Crazy ($42) delivers seriously vibrant colour while nourishing your pout.
2. Our favourite multi-tasking Bobbi Brown lip colour has received a clever upgrade. Art Stick Liquid Lip ($56) glides on giving lips a punchy pop of colour – our on-the-go advice: dab a touch of colour on cheeks.
3. YSL Eye Gloss Smudger ($58) is sure to add a rock ‘n’ roll edge to your make-up look.
4. Mix and match matte and metallic shades in Stila Matte n Metal Eye Shadow Palette ($78) to create a look that dazzles.
5. A fragrant world of materials in their purest forms feature in Les Belles Matière ($169 each) – Cire Trudon’s new triptych of three limited edition candles. Light Reggio for an invigorating hint of mandarin for Calabria; Tandine for addictive New Caledonian sandalwood or Maduraï for a bouquet of Indian jasmine.
6. Healthy skin is luminous skin, and La Prairie has just made achieving a glowing, even-toned complexion easier. White Caviar Illuminating Pearl Infusion ($725) doesn’t just tackle unwanted pigmentation like most brightening products do: the luxurious formula calms irritation and inflammation and fends off damage caused by pollution. The final result is smoother, radiant skin.
7. Elizabeth Arden’s next-generation Ceramide Capsules have arrived in our beauty cabinet. New Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum ($150 for 60, $195 for 90) has been whipped up using a host of restorative ingredients that boost the skin’s barrier function and keep skin well hydrated. The result: softer, smoother, more healthy skin.