Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
- To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including the answer in 25 words or less to the following question “Which child in your life would enjoy reading (or being read) Matariki?” and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Competition commences on 02/05/22 AEST. Entries close 10pm on 05/06/2022 AEST. The judging will take place at McHugh Media Australia Pty Ltd, 102/4-14 Buckingham Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 on 22/06/2022 by 12pm AEST. Winners will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has nine copies of children’s book Matariki to giveaway, valued at $22.99. Total prize value is $206.91.
- For further terms and conditions, please CLICK HERE.