More than just a cookbook… Collectively Homegrown created by Nadia and Elke from Husk and Honey is a collective project that has been crafted not only to tantalise your tastebuds but also to support the Women’s Refuge NZ.
RRP $50, we have 5 copies to giveaway.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
- To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including the answer in 25 words or less to the following question “Where is your favourite spot to read MiNDFOOD?” and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Competition commences on 03/11/2023 AEST. Entries close 10pm on 11/12/2023 AEST. The judging will take place at McHugh Media Australia Pty Ltd, 102/4-14 Buckingham Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 by 15/12/2023 by 12pm AEST. Winners will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has five copies of Collectively Homegrown to giveaway, valued at $50. Total prize value is $250.
- For further terms and conditions, please CLICK HERE.