Community

Why ‘House of Dragon’ separated the older and younger actors for Alicent and Rhaenyra

When audiences tune into HBO Max’s “Game of Thrones” spin-off “The House of the Dragon” on Sunday, there will be […]...

Community Topics

Poem: Monstera

A look back at the Queen’s memorable New Zealand and Australia tours

Goodbye Gan-Gan! Meet all the Queen’s great-grandchildren

Short Story: The Counsellor

With 1 in 4 Aussies experiencing loneliness, this new app encourages real-life connections

10 fascinating facts you probably didn’t know about Queen Elizabeth

A cheat’s guide to Middle-earth before you watch the new show – ‘Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power’

In Spain, weavers reuse shopping bags to shield from sun

Suzie de Jonge dissects the dynamics of past relationships in her first book ‘The Untangling’

New album from Fazerdaze’s Amelia Murray

Inside the issue: MiNDFOOD October 2022

New ‘Lord of the Rings’ series brings a female story to the forefront

Poem: The Panacea

Poem: A Poem For My Baby

Short Story: My Garden

Short Story: The Impudent School Teacher

Tech gadgets to stylish scents: Father’s Day gift guide for 2022

Michael McHugh’s ‘Swimming in the Clouds’ on show at the Town Hall Gallery in Melbourne

MiNDFOOD reviews: Tell Me I’m Here

Paint cherry blossoms while tasting Japanese gin cocktails and delicacies at Azabu Mission Bay

All the best new TV shows arriving this September

Meet the Venezuelan chef who turns pasta into colourful works of art

Ahead of the sequel, James Cameron is bringing the original ‘Avatar’ back to cinemas

Fine dining takes a fatal turn in ‘The Menu’ trailer, starring Anya Taylor-Joy and Ralph Fiennes

Show More Arrow

BECOME A MiNDFOOD SUBSCRIBER TODAY

Let us keep you up to date with our weekly MiNDFOOD e-newsletters which include the weekly menu plan, health and news updates or tempt your taste buds with the MiNDFOOD Daily Recipe.

Community posts.