Blemishes and skin imperfections have the annoying habit of popping up when your social calendar happens to be jam-packed with important events. So with the festive season just a month or so away, we’ve rounded up five of our favourite concealers that we won’t leave home without. Pop one of these beauties into your handbag and those pesky imperfections won’t stand a chance.
1. Natural concealers don’t get better than this. Dr. Hauschka Concealer ($42) combines mineral pigments with nourishing botanical ingredients to hide imperfections while nurturing skin.
2. Busy social schedules often result in dark circles under the eyes. Fortunately By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Concealer ($110 from MECCA Cosmetica) has been formulated to fight fine lines, dark circles and under-eye puffiness.
3. After a formulation that’s simple to use? NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer ($52 from MECCA Cosmetica) blends and builds easy to conceal blemishes quickly.
4. Burning the candle at both ends? Then you might want to keep Bobbi Brown Instant Full Coverage Concealer ($70) on hand. The richly pigmented formulation banishes dark under-eye circles without budging: it’s water-, sweat- and humidity-resistant.
5. If it’s a luxe formulation you’re after, La Mer The Concealer ($160) is worth every penny. The creamy concealer glides on without hassle and is formulated La Mer’s iconic Miracle Broth so you know you’re caring for your skin at the same time.