296-298 Rathdowne St, Carlton North
- A Christmas Eve Dinner at Henry Sugar with Turkey Rillette Sandwiches, Miso glazed leg ham and Caramel bauble, pudding with brandy ice-cream. The evening is priced at $60 per person and bookings can be taken over the phone or via the online booking system.
21 High St Prahran
- Authetic aperitvo offering with complimentary nibbles from 4pm-6pm daily (closed Mondays), including a rotating array of cured meats, cheese, olives, crostini and house-made bread
- Seafood towers available every Sunday or during the week with 24 hours notice
- Neptune’s conservatory dining space is ideal for groups looking for a good time, with comfortable banquette booths providing the perfect spot for grazing over a Mediterranean-inspired menu, classic cocktails and extensive wine list.
- Neptune’s lively upstairs cocktail bar Impala is also available for celebrating the festive season, along with private functions.
15 Collins St, Melbourne
- Residing on the thriving top-end of Collins Street, the 100-seat contemporary Vietnamese restaurant and cocktail destination is the perfect place to kick-start festive celebrations.
- Uncle’s ‘Santa Knows Best’ set menu starts at $45 per person, with a chefs selection of the finest dishes.
- Uncle’s prime metropolitan location makes it the ideal spot for after work drinks, break ups or early Christmas feasting.
22 Toorak Rd, South Yarra
- Guests can experience a truly unique offering at Yagiz this festive season. The venue’s special and newly launched Private Dining Room is taking bookings for work break ups, Christmas dinners and everything in between. With 24 hours notice, Head Chef and Owner Murat Ovaz can prepare a whole roasted Bultarra Saltbush lamb alongside a modern Turkish banquet, carved and served for all to see.
- Yagiz also has a chef’s selection menu for $75 a head that can be enjoyed anywhere in the venue, ideal to take the hassel out of ordering when dining in large groups
2 Duke Street, Windsor
- Bottomoless Brunch at BKK – Windsor’s recently launched Thai restaurant will serve a selection of Thai share-style brunch dishes every Sunday to be accompanied by two hours of unlimited beer, bubbles and Aperol Spritz for just $69 per person. Bookings can be taken over the phone or via their online booking system from 12:00 pm.
44 Toorak Rd, South Yarra
- South Yarra’s newly launched Italian bistro, Bar Carolina, is the place to be this summer. With floor-to-ceiling glass windows that open up to the bustle of Toorak Rd, it’s the ideal spot to sip Aperol spritz while feasting on robust and vibrant dishes that comfort and nurture.
- For a quick festive lunch, the ‘Pranzo Express’ offers a bowl of pasta and glass of wine for just $29 per person
- Bar Carolina is also open for dinner on New Years Eve for pre-count down feasting alonside Italian wines and an extensive cocktail list
10 Brighton Rd, St Kilda East
- Ideal for relaxed dining, Bayside local Grosvenor Hotel welcomes parties of any size to celebrate the festive season.
- Serving a range of fresh seafood, succulent cuts of Turkey breast and traditional Christmas pudding from their seasonally crafted Christmas Menu, the team is able to tailor the offering to fit any size, dietaries or specific requirements.
- Happy Hour is from 5pm – 7pm, everyday in the Main Bar, perfect for after work drinks and Christmas break ups
133 Russell St, Melbourne
- Pascale Bar & Grill will be open for breakfast and dinner on Christmas Eve (Breakfast 6:30am – 10:45am, Dinner a la carte menu 6pm -9:30pm)
- Christmas Day Lunch at Pascale Bar and Grill – a five-course feasting menu that is $170 per adult $89 per child (*17 years and under, excludes abalone). Cocktails served throughout on a roaming cocktail trolley, prices on consumption.
- Pascale Bar & Grill will also be serving breakfast on Christmas Day from 6:30am – 10:45am, along with a la carte dinner menu 6pm-9:30pm.
- QT Rooftop Bar will be open from 4pm. Beverage promotions running all day alongside a BBQ offering