SummerÂ has arrived and as we head to the beach or lounge by the pool, we are all aware of the damageÂ the sun can do to our skin.
Here at MiNDFOOD, we are interested in how you stayÂ safe in the sun andÂ what helps you decide which brand of sunscreen to buy.
Fill in the below survey and the first 70 will get a special gift from us.
Terms and Conditions â€“ Lipidol Reader Survey
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents, aged 18 years and over only.
- To enter, individuals must, during the survey period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the survey page, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form.
- Competition commences on 23/02/2016 AEST. Entries close 5pm on 31/03/2016 AEST. Winners will be notified by email. The Promoterâ€™s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter has 70 prizes of a Lipidol San Tan Oil, valued at NZ$9.95.
- Total prize value is NZ$696.50. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Two weeks after the original decision has been made if any of the winners cannot be contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next best entry(ies) as judged by the promoter at the same place as the original judging, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrantâ€™s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry permitted per person.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrantâ€™s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoterâ€™s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- By entering the competition, you are consenting for your responses to be disclosed to BDM Grange Limited for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Personal information such as name, gender, location and email address will not be released.
- The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The Promoter is McHugh Media Australia Pty Ltd of 102/4-14 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. ABN 90 126 718 616