Without realising, many of us are using animal-derived products in our everyday haircare products such as wax, keratin and lanolin.
New to Australia and New Zealand, the Actyva haircare line uses over 40 naturally-derived ingredients that work synergistically with the latest cosmetic research discoveries.
Created in Italy’s Upper Tiber Valley in Umbria, the exclusive professional hair care line is backed by 50 years of Kemon experience in the professional hairdressing market and is sold in the most prestigious hair salons in over 15 countries around the world. Kemon was founded in 1959 by the Nocentini family who has continued to run the family business for three generations. In 2006, they converted 20 hectares of land near their manufacturing plant to organic farming, which has further helped to develop their technically advanced, nature-inspired products.
The effective Actyva range targets a range of hair solutions including:
- Nutrizione – Restore dry or dried out hair back to its nutritional balance.
- Colore brillante- Enhance, protect and maintain the intensity and brilliance of the colour.
- Volume e corposità- Give body, density and volume to fine and delicate hair.
- Nuova fibra –Restore weakened or damaged hair, making it more lustrous; maintain cohesion of the fibre over time.
- Disciplina –Tame, soften and control frizzy and unruly hair.
- Specifici –Purify, balance, and soothe problem scalps; rediscover the pleasure of a healthy scalp.
- P factor –Prevent hair loss and keep hair healthy; counteract the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Bellessere– For those requiring daily use and to preserve the natural beauty and health of hair.
To support their claims, Actyva is certified by Love Nature, Icea Vegan and Green PE.
ICEA VEGAN In the ingredients and throughout the entire production cycle of Actyva products, no raw material, process aid or auxiliary agent of animal and/or GMO origin is used.
GREEN PE All packaging, bottles and tubes, are made from recyclable Green PE. This innovative material is produced from sugarcane grown in Brazil in controlled areas that are far away from the Amazon forest. The raw material is renewable and the derived polymer has a positive environmental impact, helping to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
LOVE NATURE This certification is connected to a procedural guideline that Kemon has set upon itself for the protection of the environment and consumer health. In it, there is a list of ingredients that they have chosen to eliminate from their products because, even if only suspected, they may cause harm to the environment or health.
Available in selected professional salons
For more information, contact Actyva on Australia 1300 764 437 / New Zealand 0800 456 426