The 11-night cruise from October 1-14, 2015, takes you through some of the most stunning destinations in the Mediterranean, beginning in Venice and ending in Monte Carlo. Rates start from AU$4995 per person, twin share, and include a host of benefits:
• One night pre-cruise deluxe hotel stay in Venice with private airport and ship transfers
• A 10-night upper-premium cruise from Venice to Monte Carlo aboard Oceania Marina
• A welcome bottle of wine in your stateroom on embarkation
• An exclusive welcome aboard and farewell cocktail reception
• A 90-minute cooking class in the world’s only culinary centre at sea
• An evening of private dining in La Reserve including delectable cuisine, champagne and fine wines
• A Culinary Discovery Shore Tour in Venice
• Optional shore tour experiences in other ports of call.
For airfares and more details about the MiNDFOOD cruise, contact Janette at Cruiseabout Castlecrag, +61 2 9958 3522, [email protected].