â€śAs soon as I saw Rosieâ€™s beautiful mint green gown I knew the hair needed to be simple, cleanÂ and effortless,” says celebrity hairstylist Christian Wood. “To complement her gown, I straightened her hair and created a sharp side part.Â To finish, I slicked the hair back behind her ears for a sleek, chic look.â€ť
- Apply Moroccanoil Treatment Light ontoÂ freshly washed hair to provide the perfectÂ foundation for styling. For thick hair, useÂ Moroccanoil Treatment.
- Add a smallÂ amount of MoroccanoilÂ Volumizing Mousse to hair and blow dry smooth.
- Start at the nape of the neck and separateÂ hair into 2 inch sections. Gently run a large curlingÂ iron down the hair as you would a straighteningÂ iron. This will add smoothness and shine withoutÂ making hair flat.
- Next, using a pin tail comb, create a deepÂ side part. Finish off the look by tucking both sidesÂ behind the ears and placing hair behind yourÂ shoulders. MistÂ with hairsprayÂ set hair and smooth flyaways.
- To finish, spray Moroccanoil Glimmer ShineÂ Spray onto palms and gently glide down hair forÂ extra shine and softness.
Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray ($45);Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse ($63.50); Moroccanoil Treatment orÂ Moroccanoil Treatment or Light ($67)