Chilly temperatures, air-conditioning and low humidity that we experience over winter often leave our skin in need of extra nourishment. Adding one of these hydrating face masks to your beauty routine once or twice a week can help restore moisture and get your skin glowing in time for spring.
1. Winter can often leave skin feeling dry and unhappy. Clarins SOS Comfort Nourishing Balm Mask ($68) has been formulated with dehydrated skin in mind. Leave on for just ten minutes â€“ or for some serious pampering leave on overnight â€“ and nourishing mango butter will work its magic. Skin is softer and more comfortable.
2. Discover the true meaning of getting your beauty sleep with Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask ($79). The hydrating formula moisturises skin as you sleep so you step out of bed with a radiant, well-hydrated complexion.
3. If it’s a luxurious face mask you’re after, look no further than Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Revitalizing Mask Noir ($484). Before applying the mask use silky brush to enhance your skin’s circulation. The formulation gently exfoliates skin, leaving your complexion glowing.
4. Trilogy Mineral Radiance Mask ($37.99) nourishes, energises and deeply cleanses skin with a host of natural ingredients. Pohutukawa extract tones and revives skin while Trilogy’s iconic rosehip oil deeply hydrates skin.
5. Star ingredients hyaluronic acid, rose water and honey in LancÃ´me Rose Jelly Mask ($68) infuse skin with much-needed hydration. Apply the gel-like formula before you go to bed and ensure your rise and shine with smoother, softer skin.
All available from Life Pharmacy now.